February 2, 2015

24.40

Thought I forgot about this little project/ major challenge huh? That's because I half did. The other half of me just avoided it because I've been all sorts of unhappy with my self-image. Well, here's a couple truths: 

// I chopped my hair not like I asked the lady instead it's shorter and worse than I dreaded 

// the last time I had my eyebrows threaded or even plucked them myself is unbelievably embarrassing that I can't even believe that I'm writing that one down

// I lost the leg to my glasses and walk around like a retard that appears to be desperately trying to start a new trend (see picture for evidence)

// someone looked at me a little too long at the grocery store last night and I wondered why until I came home and saw the baby throw up going down my shoulder 

// Isaac is an accessory since he can.not.be.put.down. 

// last time i showered? Last time I showered alone?

Just a couple of mom truths/Angelica truths because, why not?

No comments: