January 27, 2015

25/365 | Afternoon at the Park with Mom


#davidjm had a hard time going up the slide in those new shoes and was upset with the big kid watching his tablet while blocking the slide; I stepped in baby, no worries; also, this was the first time we went out confidently that you would let me know when you had to use the potty!

#oliviajm observed and joined in on trying to climb that slide with her big brother

#isaacjm wasn't a fan of the wind blowing in his face but he did enjoy that sunshine on him


We saw a blimp! And it reminded me of the lorax which definitely makes me want to see it. Olivia was quite mesmerized by the space shuttle parachute that you can barely notice on that third picture, and truthfully, I was too. I have been wanting one for as long as I can remember and each year it's on my list. David ended our playtime at the park by taking off his shoes and just relaxing next to me along the side and just enjoying the windy breeze. Ah, the wind. It's a love hate relationship with it: loved the pictures with the wind on livs face yet hated that this marked the day David got sick. Overall, we had a nice stay at the park. 



No comments: