June 10, 2015

The School Playground


Last Sunday, when Papa was off, we wandered around this school + park around where we used to live. A school that can be easily walked into and furthermore accessed. Just as much as I would like my kids to go to this school, I wouldn't. Because even though the neighborhood looks + may give you the feeling that it is very trusting, the fact that you can walk right on in was unsettling. 

Yet, besides that, what a nice evening it turned out to be. Just our little family in a sweet little school playground. I couldn't help but realize that David will start kindergarten so much sooner than I realize. I got teary-eyes with the fact + would highly prefer to keep him home even though I know how much he will love and succeed being with so many other children. 

No comments: