May 30, 2015

iPhone snaps: May 2015


one: mama + isaac (ignore me, look how cuddly he is)
two: they had a cold but I bought'em ice cream after I thought I was getting pulled over (the cop turned his lights on behind me, skipped me and got the car in front)
three: she can be a big baby, so I sit her on the window box while I wash some dishes
four: the stars at the library from last week 


A: what a messy room can look like, anyway. 
B: playing outdoors on our last cloudy day with uncle around 
C: before uncle drove off to his base on Memorial Day
D: our evening walk had a nice sky and view


1: David has a HUGE thing for snails, he looks for them in the garden, collects them and starts 'garden snails!' He names them all mama, papa, and baby (oh, and he's wearing a tee I made!)
2: my first two sales as Mama+Kids with a men tshirt and a women's vneck! (One is going to Puerto Rico + the second is going out here in riverside!)
3: papa spoiled his kids last night and bought them that new t-ball stand
4: Isaac got a new walker and liv got this huge orange ball, everyone is happy happy


One: on a trip to pick up shirts and screens, I ended up using the entire trunk 
Two: my order of 'breathe' came in and I was like 'OMG!'
Three: sister was upset and I felt like she felt left out on David's first day of tae kwon do 
Four: David was ecstatic!

No comments: