April 21, 2015

iPhone Snaps


01: isaac + his mama's favorite sweater on him
02: ice cream party pack for mama + kids
03: my boo thang growing another three leaves!! after giving two back in January after bringing her home
04: she's a knight and she loves to run away in her rocking moose


05: mama + I bonding over jokes that shouldn't be jokes
06: Olivia looking way cute in her floral dress and white sneakers against (my favorite) background, woodchips
07: Isaac is a major fan of the swings
08: Isaac perfecting his crawl (the epc 6 months milestone) 


09: Olivia wakes up in traffic and goes like 'hey'
10: first time malign waffles in my new waffle maker (it's been a long time of me asking for one, so I gifted it to myself)
11: they have bad moments 
12: party prep for myself this upcoming sunday


13: he saw papa + grandpa do some work on the car and rolled this out himself the next day wondering what he was doing wrong since the car wasn't going up
14: he didn't photobomb baby brother picture, he just 'cheese!'-d it
15: a walker I found + scored on until liv took off one wheel 
16: he tends to dress himself backwards and it's endearing 

No comments: