June 30, 2015

Update.


Summer, you snuck up on me out of nowhere. I found out it was your season a week after you showed up. After all, that's what happens when you update your calendar from April to July (because why bother and leave you in June for a day?). All was well with you until this past weekend, when you decided to do your thing and get all hot. Clearly you didn't like my attitude and my honest reaction so you sent me thunder! And some sprinkles. Wow. You. You got me all wrapped around your finger, huh? Well, you wish because I'm still counting the days until you're gone and Autumn shows up. 


This past Sunday, I had a little one on one date with this little sand baby. I would move your sand hands away and you insisted on tasting the sand, so, I gave in. Or gave up. Either way, you walked (with me, of course) so fast towards the beach but yelled so loud when the cold water touched your hands. We sat down and appreciated the overpacked beach and the runners that invaded your personal bubble consisting of a 10 feet radius. Your first time at the beach was a success overall and now I can definitely wait until we go back with your older siblings. 

No comments: