January 17, 2015

Slowly Moving Around


Quietly and slowly, I move something this way of that way. With the intention of quietly and slowly building up a small welcome home gift for myself and family when we move. I've mentioned before about my pitcher and so I stashed it away. Now my owl cookie jar was not wide enough to hold all of my paper straws (a collection I've made out of nowhere), but they are now stashed away along with my owl. No true necessities have been bought but what real fun would that be?


I liked the photo in both filters so why not include it in my own little space? And my mom was sick as a dog last week so off that sick bug went to Olivia and it caught me two nights ago, and let me tell you, my sleep has not been enjoyable. So, I look forward to tonight, even though I'm still sick, I still want to sleep. 



No comments: